Friday, July 15, 2011

Eight Things (for Dawn)

Hello World! And by "world" I mean,  hello "3 people who read my blog."

My dear sweet friend Dawn did a post like this today and I loved it. It has nothing to really do with anything, but that's the beauty of it. So I'm copying her and going in on my Eight Things.


8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
2. Cupcake Wars
3. Dateline
4. Wife Swap
5.The Office
6. The Real World
7. 16 and Pregnant
8. Greys Anatomy

My Favorite 8 Restaurants
1. Andales
2. Lorenzos de Mesilla
3. Rocky's Pizza
4. Boba Cafe
5. Cheesecake Factory
6. Texas Roadhouse...yes...really
7. Dicks
8. Rudy's, Dicky's, any non-crappy BBQ place

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. I ran 2 miles and did circuit training
2. I ate a salad for lunch
3. The AC in my car was fixed
4. I started a new book
5. I tried a new oatmeal recipe for breakfast
6. Went to my 5-yr-old nephew's first t-ball game
7. Went to a wedding reception
8. Got a free sonic drink from my co-worker's husband

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Spending the weekend with Jake
2. Vacuuming the apartment
3. Trying out my new running shoes--going for a long run tomorrow :)
4. Eating leftovers tonight so there's room in my fridge
5. Trying a new brownie recipe this weekend
6. Havin' babies. No. I'm not pregnant
7. Having a house with a great kitchen and lots of outlets
8. All my new nieces and nephews that are comin' up this year... 4. Yes, 4 babies.

8 Things On My Wishlist
1. To sing in church soon
2. To looooove Jake. A lot. Stop thinking dirty things.
3.To run at least 2 more half marathons before the year is over
4. That I can get a pedicure...
5. To be very very healthy. And Happy. They're synonymous
6. Calorie-less Chocolate (This one's Dawn's. But I completely wish for this, too)
7. New dresses
8. New shoes

8 Things I love about my spouse
1. His hard work and focus in his job
2. His compassion for the Missionaries
3. His Diet--starcrunch, oatmeal creme pies, and poptarts, oh my!
4. His love for his family
5. His respect for his Dad, Scott
6. His dislike of change, like me!
7. His Coke addiction. Coka Cola.. not the other kind....
8. His jeans. He looks so good in jeans.

8 Things I'd like to learn
1. How to sew
2. How to train for a marathon
3. More knowledge of the Scriptures...how to study them by myself affectively
4. How to budget better
5. How to use my cricut to its fullest ability
6. Some new recipes to rotate into the usual stuff..
7. How to be more patient
8. To not make fun of everyone I see at Wal Mart....

8 Favorite foods (Dawn's list had songs for her last segment but I couldn't think of eight.. I can always think of things related to food....because... I'm a glutton.)
1. peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
2. a good steak
3. honey mustard chicken roll up from Bobas with sweet potato fries
4. Coconut fruitiki popsicles
5. Grilled cheese and soup
6. Pizza!
7. Excellent salads... cheesecake factory has my favorite
8. brownies
9. Protein pancakes
10. fresh blueberries
 

No comments:

Post a Comment