Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Did you know...

...Snails are hermaphroditic? Well, they are. But, regardless of this fact, our class pets have successfully reproduced. Over the weekend a magical thing happened. So, Monday morning, I saw some of this magical thing crawling around in the snail container. They are so cool! Oh of the kids said "Do we need to get them little shells?!"...as though the babies were running around naked and homeless. So cute.
Life is an interesting series of events where I just can't imagine what God has planned for me next. All I know is that when the days are hard, I know that I have 27 little kids that think I "rule." Also, my mom loves me. I have excellent friends. I am a member of the true Church of Jesus Christ and I love the gospel so much. I have so much to be thankful for, even if snails are on my list.

Quote of the Day: "There is more to life than increasing its speed." -Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment