Here's a smattering of the books I've read this summer:
* This has been one of the best books I've EVER read. It's so colorful in so many different ways.
* This book was recommended to me by Bonnie. She and I have relatively the same taste in books and she did not disappoint me with this one! It was very moving and I learned an Old Testament story at the same time... Basically a win win in the literature department.
* I have been hearing good things about this book for a while..So I read it. And I, too, would highly recommend it. :)
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
* Oh how funny funny funny these are....
Sue Grafton Alphabet Series
* These are right up their with the Evanovich books. Love em'.
On my list for the summer that I hope to complete: Catcher in the Rye, The Lost Symbol, and another Evanovich :)